- SBI announced on their Twitter that they are hiring aspiring bank officers in various states across the country
- It comes as a part of their recruitment drive to fill up 3850 vacancies
The State Bank of India (SBI) has opened its online applications for the position of Circle Based Officers (CBO). Eligible candidates are invited to apply online through the official website till 16th August. SBI is conducting this as a part of their recruitment drive to fill up a total of 3850 vacancies. “Here’s great news for all job seekers! SBI is hiring aspiring bank officers in various states across the country,” the country’s top lender said in a tweet.
“Eligible candidates, who aspire to join SBI as an Officer, are required to register online after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the selection process, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee, issuance of call letters, etc, and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes,” an official notice on their website announced.
Essential Qualifications for Application
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit: Age limit is restricted to not older than 30 years of age as on 01.08.2020.
Selection: The selection process will be through shortlisting and interview.
Application: All candidates can apply for this post till 16th August, 2020. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the Circle Based Officer 2020 exam through the official site of SBI.
SBI Opens Vacancies in the following States
Karnataka – 750
Madhya Pradesh – 296
Chhattisgarh – 104
- Business2020.08.13Different measures for Different types of companies, says Singapore Trade Minister Chan Chun Sing
- Uncategorized2020.08.13Report Shows That World Leaders Frantically Copied One Another in Dealing With COVID
- Business2020.08.13SIA crew offered voluntary early retirement with benefits
- Business2020.08.12The latest round of UK -US trade negotiations sees positive development